The Progression Sessions Women’s Snowboard Camp is coming to Brighton Resort Saturday and Sunday, February 25-26!
The Progression Sessions is a two-day freestyle-oriented snowboard camp for women for all levels, whether you have never-ever been in the park or if you want to perfect your 360s and frontboards. Our pro coaches and private progression park are fine tuned for all abilities, all we ask is that you feel confident riding down blue trails if you are a newbie to jumps and rails! Grow your confidence taking laps through the park, learn boardslides, grabs, spins, and our favorite all-mountain tricks!
Cost of registration is $315 and includes:
– two days of lift tickets at Brighton
– two days of small group coaching from professional snowboarders and professional coaches
– private terrain park
– lunch both days and apres on Saturday!
– a goodie bag loaded with gear from our sponsors, including Oakley goggles!
– morning yoga to stretch out sore muscles on Saturday and Sunday
– Sunday afternoon awards and celebration!
– personal coaching, group support and a new crew of friends who love to snowboard as much as you do!
– coaches: Olympian Faye Gulini, Too Hard video riders Madison Blackley and Christine Savage, and Mary Walsh and more TBA!
To register, go to: www.progressionsessionscam
With questions: info@progressionsessionsca
For more: @theprogressionsessions on Instagram
Tix + Lesson + Rental = $49!
On Tuesday November 21st!
and avoid congestion opening week