WHAT ARE GO CARDS?
Go Card’s are the most technologically advanced, easiest and affordable way to hit the slopes! All go Cards contain a small RFID (radio-frequency identification) Chip. This allows you to access all of our chairlifts as well as the ability purchase additional tickets on line. By “Re-Loading” your Go Cards on line, you get the best rates on Brighton day tickets + you can skip the ticket window and head straight to the lift.
How to get a GO CARD:
- Purchase a 5 or 10 day pre-loaded Go Card* during our pre season sale.
- Buy your individual Go Card at the Brighton Ticket Window or online.
* 5 and 10 Day Pre Season Go Cards are only available early August – September. Dates of sale and rates will be announced soon.
HOW DO I RE – LOAD MY GO CARD?
After you have used all of the days on your Go Card, you can add additional days to your card on line. Heres how:
- Click any of the RELOAD NOW links on our site
- On the front of your Go Card you will see the letters “WTP” (see above image). Enter the number (including dashes) after the letters “WTP” in the space provided. A list of available pass options will become available.
- Once you have purchased your additional passes, they will automatically be added to your Go Card. Head straight to the lift, scan your Go Card and have a blast!
WHO CAN USE MY GO CARD?
Go Cards are completely transferrable but may only be used by one guest per day. For example, if you have a 5 Day Go Card, one person can use the card on 5 different days.
HOW TO ROLL OVER UNUSED DAYS ON YOUR GO CARD >